Using your own network and working in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing department in order to draw in new consignors and increase potential bidders’ attention, the role revolves around valuing works submitted by the sellers on a weekly basis.
The available categories are: Coins, Watches, Wine and Stamps
No specific qualification is needed, but you should possess:
• Specialist knowledge of the selected category;
• Proven commercial experience (auction house/trade/dealership);
• Excellent communicative skills;
• Good computer skills, as the role will be home based and conference calls would be frequent;
• A good amount of diplomacy, which can be deployed in users disputes, should they arise
• Fluent Portuguese, good command of English.
• Willing to attend art fairs/ applicable trade shows
• A network of potential sellers and experts in your field (as the role involves proactively finding new consignments and maximise client retention – like every other auction house);
Interested? Please apply or ask for more information!