Our client, an International Auction House, is looking to appoint a full time Client Services Representative (Front Desk) for its Central London premises.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Be the initial contact for clients and colleagues in all departments, manning the Valuation and Front counter
– Liaise with relevant staff members in dealing with clients enquiries
– Keep the front desk tidy and well supplied
– Maximise catalogues revenues
– Perform end-of-day cashing-up
Ideally, you should be educated to BA level (History of Art or comparable degree).
Knowledge of SAP, previous auction experience and a foreign language are advantageous.