Our client, a well-known online auction house, is looking for an Art & Antiques Business Development Manager for its Italian operations. He/she will be responsible for all business development towards new sellers and the implementation of revenue from existing clientele in the Art and Antiques categories in Italy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Increasing quality supply in the Art and Antiques categories pertinent to your region at marketable prices (encompassing mid and high-end authentic works);
– Working closely together with both local auctioneers and sales teams;
– Building a regional strategy for the specific categories;
– Advising prospects and existing vendors on the likely price point of their product on the platform;
– Acting as a first point of contact for these sellers within the company, offering advice and guidance;
– Responsible for building up and maintaining internal and external relationships.
Having a strong background in international commerce and online marketplaces, with a specific focus on the supply side, is particularly beneficial for this position as well as being able to speak fluent Italian and English.
Interested? Apply now for more information.