|Our client is an established Art Fair, focused on Modern British and Contemporary Art. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to manage, plan and implement a targeted marketing campaign to engage relevant audiences, achieving targets set for quality, quantity and revenue from both visitors and exhibitors. Gain an in-depth understanding of the market, audience and unique proposition of each event. Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan including budgeting, and motivate and manage the Senior Marketing Executive, VIP Relations Manager, temporary staff and external resources (PR, box office, media buying, design and print).|
- Effectively manage Marketing team, budget and campaign delivery.
- Network within the industries to gain contacts, build industry knowledge and understand how we maintain a competitive edge in attracting audiences across each event as exhibitors, sponsors and visitors.
- Analyse previous campaigns and undertake research to understand the events and audiences fully.
- Provide strategic insight to support the development of the shows in both the short, medium and long term and produce the marketing budget with the Event Director.
- Plan and implement exhibitor sales and marketing campaigns in liaison with Sales Team.
- Produce sponsorship material to support the Sales Team and provide creative input into potential sponsorship agreements.
- Plan and implement visitor marketing campaigns including print and online advertising, direct mail, email, sales promotions and partnerships, social media and PR campaigns.
- Develop and agree briefs for external agencies and suppliers including; creative, box office, print and media buying and PR.
- Appoint and manage agencies and suppliers, securing comparative, best- buy deals on an on-going basis.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with media partners, trade associations and other relevant professional organisations.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of visitor databases.
- Produce post-show reports, analysing the effectiveness of the campaigns, gaining further insight into the events and make informed recommendations for their strategic development.
- Ambition to grow and develop the events
- Strong analytical marketing skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good understanding of all marketing channels, particularly email marketing, direct marketing and data
- Experience in managing digital campaigns including display, social ads and email marketing
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and determination
- Ability to manage and motivate team and suppliers
- Experience in event programming and generating content is advantageous
- A knowledge of Modern British and Contemporary Art as well as the Design sectors desirable but not essential