Our client is an award-winning communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors. They offer a bespoke communications service that combines specialist expertise and local insight with a genuinely global network.
They are looking for an Office Manager to join the London team from March 2018.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day running of the office, ensuring an organised,
safe and tidy work environment
● Ordering and maintaining office stationery supplies, equipment and subscriptions
● Acting as the main point of contact for technical queries, liaising with suppliers and
technicians as required
● Providing ad hoc administrative support for Directors and staff as and when required
● Drafting client contracts and liaising with the Account Managers to ensure they are
received in good time
● Assisting with ad hoc research tasks in support of campaign strategy development,
pitches and client meetings
● Supporting the professional review and development of existing staff and the recruitment
of new team members
● Supporting the induction of new starters who join the agency
● Educated to degree level
● Previous experience of working in a similar administrative role
● Experience of working within the communications sector and / or cultural and creative
Would like to know more? Please get in touch!
Please note that due to the volume of applications only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted back.