Contract Type: Part-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £40k Pro-Rata
Location: London London, UK
Great opportunity for an HR Manager with experience in Training /talent development
Exciting opportunity to set up HR Function of this thriving and rapidly expanding Auction House.
The successful candidate will lead the HR strategy and operation moving forward; mentor and develop the team – strong focus on training and Learning and Development .
- Partner with the COO – Driving discussions around staff engagement, organisational change, training plans, talent management, succession planning, and performance for growth.
- Support major organisational and cultural change, including organisational design, collective redundancies, restructures, and communication plans.
- Design and delivery of training solutions and bespoke management development programmes
- Manage employee relations issues
- Coaching managers in dealing with performance management
- Lead on employee engagement activities – annual staff survey, focus groups, staff recognition and internal event
- Managing all resourcing activity including role profiles, job evaluation, recruitment channels, preferred suppliers list, interviewing and selection, and on-boarding