Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
Pay: £31,000 per annum
Location: London London, UK
Experienced Personal Assistant required to provide PA support to three Senior Directors in a high profile department within a busy international auction house.
- Providing support to three Senior Directors which will include:
- Booking travel and managing complex schedules, and competing priorities
- Drafting correspondence, proposals and valuations
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and conference calls on behalf of the department
- Processing expenses, updating and maintaining files, client information and internal
- Effectively co-ordinating tasks and actions while Senior Directors are absent
- Confident and efficient handling of client contact and Proactive focus on client portfolio, to ensure effective client engagement.
- Working with Client Development to assist with business development and bespoke
- Effective liaison with other departments and international colleagues
- Dealing effectively with general queries, problem solving and ensuring tasks are followed through
- Working on valuations and related tasks
- After-sale assistance including helping with restoration and framing for clients who have requested help.
- Work with the other Department Assistants on general department tasks
- Possess excellent secretarial skills and be dependable, discreet and diplomatic.
- Proven experience of the fine arts auction market.
- Computer literate, with an excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, and ideally a knowledge of client management systems.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken): fluent English language is essential, other European languages a benefit.
- Well organised, with a good eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage others’ schedules.
- The ability to juggle and prioritise tasks in a busy international team.
- Enjoy trouble-shooting and using initiative.
- Be a team player, capable of working well as part of a busy, highly pressurised team, with good interpersonal skills and a friendly and approachable manner towards both clients and colleagues.
- Enthusiastic with a flexible approach and exceptional client service skills.