Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Competitive + Commission OTE £70k to £75k
Location: London London, UK
Senior Sales Manager wanted for a Prints and Photography business. The successful applicant will be an experienced, motivated, results-driven sales manager who can lead the domestic and international sales team of dedicated print experts selling products and programs across the portfollio.
Your main tasks would be :-
- Develop scalable global sales strategy and ensure sales executives understand, embrace and execute that strategy across the organization and among new and existing clients.
- Develop, updates and distribute sales materials including internal guides, case studies and marketing materials to drive sales across multiple channels.
- Work directly with high-profile accounts to develop and nurture them into larger opportunities.
- Build and grow strategy
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly basis to meet and exceed quotas
- Track sales team metrics
- Navigate internal systems and operations to learn on behalf of your sales reps and provide the necessary training
- Collaborate with marketing and design to build awareness for the value of products and services by creating sales enablement and optimizing demand generation
- Manage sales marketing budget and oversee execution including trade fairs
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Meet regularly with staff to develop and grow their skills, provide support and offer feedback and training
- Access strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and mange team appropriately
- Responsible for ensuring sales targets are met on a monthly basis.
- The right person will have:
- 7+ years in B2B sales experience and 4+ years in leadership sales position, e-commerce sales a plus
- Industry knowledge of wall/home décor space with focus on fine art photography or /and prints
- Strong planning and process management skills
- Understanding of licensing and rights management of digital/photo content.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision making
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to travel internationally .