Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London London
Our client, a Blue Chip Contemporary Gallery, are looking for a super organised, punctual and enthusiastic co-ordinator for their Fine Art warehouse in London.
- Scheduling Freelance technicians in accordance to the workload.
- Working closely with the Technical Manager on the day-to-day scheduling of staff, space, and resources.
- Assisting Goods in Manager with shipments in/out of the warehouse.
- Managing warehouse vehicle schedules, coordinating client installs, & studio collection/deliveries as well as general day-to-day activity.
- Managing warehouse diaries.
- Inputting any condition reports for works onto database.
- Updating relevant information on the database and on excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting warehouse manager and senior techs responsible for viewing rooms.
- Working closely with registrars on a daily basis collating and processing jobs and information.
Experience of diary management and scheduling is required, as is excellent time management and experience working in a busy environment.