Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: London, UK
An award-winning international communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors, specialising in profile-raising, audience development, brand management and revenue generation is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their team.
With offices around the world, the agency offers a bespoke communications service that combines specialist expertise and local insight with a genuinely global network.
The role requires a highly organised and motivated individual with proven experience of managing multiple client and media relationships, as well as delivering first-class campaign results. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for arts and culture, and excellent team leadership.
To manage campaigns for clients across the arts, culture and luxury sectors, including, but not limited to, commercial galleries, art fairs, public institutions, not-for-profits and festivals.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Managing campaign and account administration
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Securing and analysing editorial coverage
- Liaising with stakeholders in the corporate, events and culture sectors
- Managing client events, private views, photocalls, press offices and launches
- Managing press trips and budgets
- Responding to journalist requests and enquiries
- Building relationships with UK and international media
- Researching and writing new business proposals
- Networking for new business opportunities
- Participating in new business pitches
- Contributing to social media and brand perception
- Managing Account Executives, Junior Account Executives and interns
- Supporting and reporting to Account Directors and Company Directors
- Working with colleagues across other offices
- Travelling to international cultural events to manage on-site press office and press trips as required
Previous experience of working in the PR or communications industries, as well a genuine and demonstrable passion for arts and culture is essential.