Our client is an award-winning communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors.They offer a bespoke communications service that combines specialist expertise and local insight with a genuinely global network.
Due to the growth of their business, they are looking for an Account Manager to join the London team.
The aim of the role is to manage campaigns for clients across the arts, culture and luxury sectors, including, but not limited to, commercial galleries, art fairs, public institutions, not-for-profits and festivals.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
• Managing campaign and account administration
• Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
• Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
• Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
• Securing and analysing editorial coverage
• Liaising with stakeholders in the corporate, events and culture sectors
• Managing client events, private views, photocalls, press offices and launches
• Managing press trips and budgets
• Responding to journalist requests and enquiries
• Building relationships with UK and international media
• Researching and writing new business proposals
• Networking for new business opportunities
• Participating in new business pitches
• Contributing to the agency’s social media and brand perception
• Managing Account Executives, Junior Account Executives and interns
• Supporting and reporting to Account Directors and Company Directors
• Working with colleagues across other offices worldwide
• Travelling to cultural events to manage on-site press office and press trips as required