An established arts and cultural communications agency is seeking an experienced Account Manager from the arts and culture sector to join their London team. The role requires a team player who is highly organised and motivated, has an excellent understanding of the media with strong contacts, and a track record in establishing client relationships and delivering brilliant campaign results.
The ideal candidate will have proven communications experience within an arts organisation or PR agency, a genuine passion for arts and culture and an understanding of the range of ways in which cultural clients can communicate with their audiences, including creating and sharing digital content. They must be comfortable with speaking to the media but also have the ability to advise clients and manage a varied network of audiences, stakeholders and partners.
The role is instrumental to the agency and sits at the centre of campaigns across the arts and culture sectors, including but not limited to commercial galleries, museums, art fairs, public institutions and contemporary art platforms.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing strategic media and digital campaigns for clients
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Creating and editing press releases, media lists and publicity plans
- Creating and overseeing digital campaign strategies
- Working with stakeholders and partners in the corporate, events and culture sectors
- Managing press trips, client events, private views, photocalls, press ofﬁces and launches
- Building and managing relationships with a strong network of UK and international media Participating in new business development, including researching and writing new business proposals and pitch presentations
- Contributing to the organisation’s social media and brand development
- Managing account teams and colleagues (the UK and international) and working with the leadership team