Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London & South England
Our client is a leading on-line search service for art, antiques and collectables, and is seeking an Account Manager/ Sales Associate. Founded in Europe they company have since established their business globally with offices in New York, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, luxury brands, galleries as well as regional and local businesses.
Due to the growth of the business an Account Manager/ Sales Associate is required to join the UK Sales team. Your responsibilities will include Account Managing existing clients in the Gallery and Dealership space. You will also be responsible for looking for new business.
What You’ll Do:
- Account Manage existing clients
- Researching, approaching, and pitching services to antique dealers and galleries.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead to engagement to closed deal
- Researching the UK. Auction, luxury and antique market for new revenue possibilities.
- A driven and positive personality with passion for creating business opportunities.
- Comfortable working with ambitious sales targets and expectations.
- Excellent written and telephone skills.
- Self-motivated who confidently and tirelessly seeks and closes deals.
- Passionate about finding new clients, while keeping current partners happy.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest in current affairs in the culture/art industry.
- Background and experience from a similar sales position and/or the auction, luxury and antique industry is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive basic salary, generous commission
- Reasonably flexible working with some home working
- Opportunity for some travel