We are seeking junior Accounts Assistants for a number of opportunities within auction houses and art galleries in London.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Daily bank reconciliations for bank accounts, including foreign currency accounts
- Daily bookkeeping of Xero bank accounts in line with Salesforce invoices
- Updating status of transactions in Salesforce and ensuring smooth integration of invoices into Xero
- Allocating inward payments to invoices in Xero and ensuring smooth payment interface into Salesforce
- Third party reporting including providing monthly statements to charities
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in line with payments runs and working closely with Logistics team to ensure objects/artworks are shipped in a timely manner
- Managing accounts payable and receivable across multiple companies
- Assisting with month end including cost centre spend reviews and variance analysis
- Assisting with stock review and liaising with the logistics team to retrieve stock from third party locations.
- Client debt management – chasing customers for outstanding payments
- Cash book processing – including monthly Amex reconciliation, bank receipts and cash postings
- Checking and reconciling customer & suppliers accounts and ledgers
- Processing purchase invoices and receipts and making supplier payments where necessary
- Correcting any issues in Xero – duplicate invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties on all queries
- Various other ad-hoc tasks as deemed appropriate
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role
- Xero and ideally Salesforce experience
- Basic knowledge of VAT required
If you are interested then please do get in touch.