Come and work with us at DRAW!
We are looking for an experienced all round art world professional to support our small team as Administrator.
This role would suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps alongside their own projects or studying. We are open to discussing working patterns and hours but ideally we would like support on Monday mornings, Wednesdays and Friday 3-5pm.
Candidates need to be self motivated, organised and confident both speaking to candidates and clients as well as working with a database.
- Dealing with candidate and client enquiries via the phone, email and website
Registrations and administration
- Processing registrations and updated CVs
- Acting as first point of assessment for incoming candidates, recommending candidates to consultants for roles and general meetings
- Ongoing database administration
- Scheduling meetings, email and diary management for the team
- Project work as time allows
- Researching candidates
- Researching vacancies
- Adding roles to advertising channels as required
- Regular housekeeping of vacancies on website
- Proofreading, social media, website content
- GDPR compliance
- Taking up references for candidates for placements made by the team
- Preparing temporary worker contracts
- Database experience
- Previous experience in the arts in a supporting role
- Flexible approach to working
- Able to work autonomously and manage their own time
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisational Skills
- IT savvy (WordPress/ Adobe / Mailchimp / Hootsuite)
- German language would be an advantage but not essential