Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Up to £25K
Location: London UK
Our client, an international auction house, is seeking an Administrator for one of its busiest art departments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with administration for Private Sales.
- Arrange for External Services such as framing, authenticity and restoration.
- Liaise with Risk Management in order to effect any requirements pertaining to security/movements/condition checking.
- Assist with arranging client viewings.
- Co-ordinate post auction transactions including post auction sales, account adjustments and cancelled sales.
- Complete inventory reconciliations following bi-annual stock checks to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Monitor and process House Property and Temporary Admission (TA) property on a quarterly basis.
- Obtain recommendations for unsold property and facilitate handover for shipment and/or collection.
Knowledge of SAP, previous experience of pre and post sale administration and client management are essential.