Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Depending on experience
We are looking for experienced Art technicians, handlers and drivers for established Fine Art Shipping Companies based in London.
The ideal candidates will have experience of art handling in a professional art transport company, have a full clean driving license and an enthusiasm and desire to excel in this field.
- Art handling, packing, installation, movement and transport
- Providing excellent service to clients and colleagues alike
- Liaising with clients and company colleagues in a timely, polite and friendly manner
- Operating all company vehicles to DfT standards.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and undertaking vehicle checks
- Maintaining security of vehicles, cargo and the company premises and property at all times
- Working on site at client’s premises
- Experience of Art Handling
- Observation of health & safety issues surrounding manual handling and Art handling
- Cleanliness, attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Clean driving licence – up to 7.5 tonne, HGV Class 2 or Class 1, or a willingness to learn.
- Hold a valid British or EU Passport
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to travel for away trips and overnight jobs
- Ability to work in a calm manner
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful attitude, with an ability to work flexibly and independently as well as part of a team