We are looking for experienced Art technicians, handlers and drivers for established Fine Art Shipping Companies based in London.
The ideal candidates will have experience of art handling in a professional art transport company, have a full clean driving license and an enthusiasm and desire to excel in this field.
- Art handling, packing, installation, movement and transport
- Providing excellent service to clients and colleagues alike
- Liaising with clients and company colleagues in a timely, polite and friendly manner
- Operating all company vehicles to DfT standards.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and undertaking vehicle checks
- Maintaining security of vehicles, cargo and the company premises and property at all times
- Working on site at client’s premises
- Experience of Art Handling
- Observation of health & safety issues surrounding manual handling and Art handling
- Cleanliness, attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Clean driving licence – up to 7.5 tonne, HGV Class 2 or Class 1, or a willingness to learn.
- Hold a valid British or EU Passport
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to travel for away trips and overnight jobs
- Ability to work in a calm manner
- Outgoing, friendly and helpful attitude, with an ability to work flexibly and independently as well as part of a team