An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Arts Partnership Manager for a company based in the City of London, who with their partnered charity has objectives for arts education and ecological protection and conservation.
The Arts Partnership Manager role will involve sourcing arts and ecology organisations and individuals in specific areas who could benefit from space on either peppercorn rent or rent free, with no business rates to pay. The arts partnership manager will help design the occupation by arts and ecology partners, facilitate it and manage the partnership throughout and co-ordinate events hosted by their charity in collaboration with the arts organisations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proven track record of building relationships with organisations
- A broad and thorough understanding of The Arts (including visual, performance, theatre and public art) and what is valuable to artists and art organisations
- Extremely well organised
- A self-starter who is able to direct their own work stream effectively and report to senior management
- Good operational abilities and experience of organising events with multiple third party organisations
- An excellent understanding of the ecological catastrophe we are living through and the opportunities for overcoming it
The role will include a balance of working remotely and on site.