Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £25-30K ideally or DOE
Location: London UK
Our client, a blue-chip gallery based in Central London, is looking for an Assistant to Founding Director. The candidate should have previous PA/EA experience in a commercial gallery/auction house.
The role includes, amongst others:
- Post-sales duties to the Director and Sales team (including consignment/ loan agreements and insurance valuation documents for clients)
- Assisting with marketing and compiling target lists for the Director
- Coordinating support from the Director’s Office to internal gallery departments.
- Cooperating with the internal Communications team to provide logistical support for London-based and international events.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, external suppliers and services.
- Providing extensive travel and diary management.
- Assisting the Business Manager and Directors with Art Fair applications/ deadlines.
- Basic financial support in dealing with monthly expenses and credit card reconciliations.
- Director’s office management: administrative support, maintaining personal and business files with discretion.
- Full management of personal art collection (finance, insurance, registry).
- Library management, researching and purchasing books relevant to exhibitions team and sales associates, keeping track of stock.