On behalf of a gallery specialising in photography we are looking for a Part-Time Book Keeper/ Finance Manager, the role would be for 2 days per week. You would have sole responsibility for all aspects of gallery finance up to year end.
- Management of all aspects of day-to-day bookkeeping and account reconciliation of multiple accounts including foreign currency.
- Quarterly VAT returns, EU sales list and all HMRC compliance.
- Payroll and pensions, all compliance and reporting to HMRC.
- Management of creditors and debtors.
- Production of management accounts, profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Management of costs, budgets and cashflow as required by management.
- Management and knowledge of the multiple VAT schemes in use by the gallery including standard, margin, TA, import 5% and outside the scope.
- Making sure members of staff are following and are trained in VAT and import/ export rules and procedures.
- Responsible for costing and management of artwork cost in the Filmmaker stock book.
- SAGE accounts and payroll
- Gallery/Art world experience