We are looking for an experienced Books Specialist to join one of the countries leading regional auction houses. The role would take on an already established department in a thriving and well respected business in a beautiful part of the country.
- Valuing Books, Manuscripts and Collections
- Consigning for Auction
- Taking an active role on viewing days
- Taking an active role on auction days
- Meeting and building relationships with vendors and buyers
Key skills for this role:
- Experience valuing Books and Manuscripts
- An interest and expertise in Books
- Confidence in dealing with clients
- Organisational skills
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience as a Books specialist, ideally in an auction environment.
Strong attention to detail is essential to the success of this role. As this role is in a fast-paced environment, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a can-do flexible attitude to working.
Competitive package based on experience.
Home Counties UK