Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Competitive Plus Commission
Our client is a finance business within the Fine Art, Jewellery, Watches, Fine Wine and Classic/Luxury Cars Markets. The company is fast-growing and uses innovative technology. Due to growth in the business they are looking for an experienced and well connected Business Development Manager, with an interest in Fine and Classic Cars to join the growing team. The role can be based anywhere in the USA, although ideally East Coast.
The role will report directly to the CEO and will primarily involve driving B2B sales and partnerships.
- Liaise with auction houses, dealerships, family offices, collectors, Financial Advisors and HNWI to promote services
- Closing deals in line with agreed sales quotas
- Acting as the face of the business, networking within the Fine Arts and Luxury goods markets attending fairs, exhibitions and openings to promote services
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Pitching formally for business as required
- Build and maintain the company database
- The successful candidate will have a number of years’ experience in a similar Business Development role
- Track record of closing sales/deal -maker within the Classic Car Market
- Contacts in the Classic and Luxury Cars Markets
- Strong networker with existing contacts in the Fine Art and/or luxury goods markets
- Understanding of Finance is advantageous