Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
For over twenty years, our client has been at the forefront of innovation in the global art world, creating seamlessly integrated technological solutions for art galleries and artists. The main responsibility of the Client Liaison will be helping to support clients by answering their phone calls, emails and face to face requests. Support is an essential part of this business as it ensures client satisfaction by providing education as to how products work and resolving any issues reported.
This is a highly trusted position giving you access to clients’ live data systems so that work can be carried out or so that the company can investigate problems or talk clients through a process. Your integrity and discretion must be unquestionable given the confidential and mission-critical nature of our clients’ data.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the Head of Client Liaison to report and resolve technical issues, learn about developments to the product and supply feedback to assist with streamlining overall processes. You will also be asked to help test new features and iterations of the client’s iOS app.
- Provide assistance to both clients and your colleagues by creating bills and answering enquiries. Billing for ongoing and extraordinary items can be quite convoluted.
- Help to create help notes for the database and website CMS where questions are repeatedly asked by clients that could be resolved via help notes.
- Help manage data imports and always be looking to streamline processes and save time where possible.
The right candidate :-
- Self-starter with an enthusiastic character. Someone that thrives on human interactions and has a desire to help find the best solution possible.
- Good analytical ability for problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Deductive thinking and ingenuity to help test systems, locate / diagnose faults, solve process issues and find answers or workarounds to a wide range of issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the art market.
- Strong desire to learn and to accept input from your fellow team members. Must also know when to ask for help or guidance.
- High degree of computer literacy, familiarity with Mac OSX and iOS and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Adequate touch-typing skills. Familiarity with PhotoShop, HTML, Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro, programming languages, platforms might be helpful.
For more information, please get in touch.