Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London UK
On behalf of a leading public arts organisation we are looking for a Corporate Relations Manager. The role will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Corporate Membership Programme and Corporate Sponsorship relationships to a portfolio of companies.
The successful candidate will actively manage a pool of corporate partners and take ownership of elements of the annual corporate fundraising targets for organisation across corporate sponsorship, long- term partnerships and in-kind support.
Corporate Membership Programme
- Lead on delivery of all relationships with companies recruited as part of the Corporate Membership Programme.
- Monitor and report on the recruitment of members of the Corporate Membership Programme against targets.
- Maintain the database records of actual and potential members to ensure: all approaches are recorded; all new members are recorded and thanked; membership update reports are prepared; and usage is in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Manage the administration for corporate members.
- Track the delivery benefits and ensure that these are being done in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure all contact with potential and actual members is done to the highest standard and in accordance with the values of the organisation.
- Lead and support where appropriate, corporate fundraising approaches as agreed by the Head of Corporate Partnerships including the development of proposals, research and corporate prospect lists, written correspondence, telephone calls, meetings, attending events, utilising the executive team, senior volunteers and staff effectively and efficiently.
- Support in developing bespoke benefit packages that align to the objectives of the corporate prospect.
- Actively manage corporate partner relationships across all fundraising projects
- Lead specified fundraising projects and overseeing all aspects of sponsor delivery, bringing together all fundraising income streams to actively manage and report on progress against the project fundraising targets including the identification of risks and escalation to the Head of Corporate Partnerships.
- Maintain high level of awareness of the corporate environment, ensuring that opportunities are researched, assessed and kept up to date in the corporate cultivation plan and that appropriate actions are taken and contacts made.
Management and Administration
- Ensure that all documentation is kept up to date and reflects changes including making updates to the fundraising pipeline, proposals and cultivation plans as appropriate.
- Help to ensure that outcomes and actions of all internal and external meetings are documented and executed including internal brainstorming meetings and external prospect meetings.
- Maintain and refine the database records of actual and potential corporate supporters to: ensure all gifts to and approaches made by the Galleries are thanked and logged; sponsorship update reports are produced; and ensure usage is in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Manage the administration for corporate supporters and ensure contracts are in place, invoices are raised and paid, and all necessary approvals are sought and gained in a timely manner.
- Attend Development meetings and help ensure that the interests of corporate clients are properly integrated into the organisation’s management and planning processes.
- Work as part of the wider Development team to bring to the fore ideas on prospects and to respond to changing priorities of the team.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required in the above post.
- A substantial successful track-record of sales and negotiation gained through income generation, in or with the corporate sector.
- Demonstrable background in contributing to and/or participating in strategic development and devising and implementing plans for income generation campaigns.
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial in approach to income generation.
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent fundraising project management skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and an enjoyment for working in fast pace environments.
- Demonstrable networking capabilities, providing an ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Persuasive and consistent writing skills; meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and understanding of, and interest in, the corporate and arts markets (notably visual arts, architecture and education).