Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: 35K p.a
Our client, a successful and established London art consultancy working alongside interior designers in the hotel and luxury cruise ship markets, is looking for an experienced and talented Creative Artworker / Coordinator, for an immediate start.
The successful applicant will be provided with:
- A challenging and varied role
- An excellent working environment at our beautiful riverside studio
- The opportunity to work on world class design projects for high quality International clients and interior designers
- A nurturing and supportive culture. The potential for personal professional growth which will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Presentations – created in Keynote and incorporating some mocked up material created using Photoshop/ Illustrator.
- Production – scanning, stitching, artworking/ retouching artworks. Providing digital files to outsourced printers or printing in house and proofing prints.
- Creative Artworking – Creation of mock ups for presentations, creating unique original artworks in Photoshop/ Illustrator under the direction of the art consultants.
- Architectural Drawing/ Rendering Manipulation – scale drawings in order to establish correct artwork sizes, integrate artwork concepts into architectural drawings/ renderings at scale. Integrate artworks into architectural elevations for presentation purposes.
- In House Digital Image Library – managing the database.
- Physical Library – managing the physical library of artist monographs and other reference material.
- Art Book Production – working with graphic design agencies to produce unique art books for completed projects.
- Website Management – updating website regularly.
- Social Media – implementing social media presence across various relevant platforms (Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Art Research – taking a brief from art consultants and looking for relevant artwork.
- Microsoft Office and MAC fluent (Keynote essential)
- Advanced Adobe creative suite (Particularly in Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of CAD for scaling and editing
- 3D Rendering Software experience (V-Ray, Maxwell, Blender etc.)
- Website design knowledge
- Social media knowledge
- Experience working within the luxury art/ interior design sector