Our client, a leading supplier of bespoke and production-based resin cast sculpture and interior design products, is seeking a Creative Sales and Business Development Manager. This role is based in west London, and the successful candidate will be personable, knowledgeable, and eager to take on a fulfilling role within a growing company. You will need to have a strong appreciation for the arts and interior design sector, preferably with an understanding of mould making and resin casting. Prior experience in a sales or business development role is essential, where the need of the client is always put first.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Generate and convert sales opportunities to meet company targets.
- Client relationship manager: Provide exceptional customer service, to maintain and service existing clients and new prospects.
- Carry out client presentations and project proposals to win new leads.
- Project management: create a work schedule for all staff, work closely with workshop manager to ensure all client deadlines are met.
- Respond to all incoming queries by email, phone or arranging in person meetings.
- Carry out R&D, and outsourcing services where applicable to provide a seamless service to clients.
- Produce quotations for moulding and casting services.
- Expansion and business development: build on existing business development to elevate the company, whilst supporting our existing artist and designer clients.
- Manage social media platform, updating it regularly in line with the company’s image.
- Order materials and arrange transportation as required.
- Maintain company systems, including general admin and HR duties.
- Facilitate yearly price reviews with existing clients.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Exceptionally organised, proactive, with ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Professional, and approachable demeanour.
- Resilience to cope with rejection.
- Numerical skills, with good logic and business awareness.
Experience and knowledge:
- A background in the arts, preferably with 3+ years’ experience working in the sector.
- Demonstrable experience of working in sales or business development.
- Understanding of casting and mould making processes advantageous.
- Experience managing social media platforms.
- Experience generating new business leads.
- Experience in client management.
- Evidence of building strong relations with clients, resulting in repeat business.
- IT skills, including MS, with prior experience managing social media platforms.