Our client, an established online auction business, is looking for a tech savvy individual with, ideally, an auction/customer services background in the Arts for an initial 6 month contract (renewable) as a Customer Services Representative.
Who you are:
A problem solver and willing to work hard, learn and grow quickly, and be part of a dynamic business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responding to customers enquiries by telephone, email and live chat channels providing top customer service levels.
• Regularly using GAP Toolbox, Google Sheets, Workbooks, and other web based systems.
• Performing operational tasks for clients such as getting results, closing auction events, sending chaser emails, sending payment notifications.
• Researching and diagnosing product defects and new ideas, and referring them to the IT Engineering team.
• Escalating complaints or concerns to the Customer Service Supervisor and Customer Service Manager.
• Develop a deep understanding of all support activities and make suggestions to improve and innovate products and services.
• Working on six day rota which includes weekends and bank holidays.