Seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the UK’s leading producer of unmissable consumer events; creating premium, passion-led events and experiences.
About the role
Seeking a passionate and skilled Digital Marketing Executive to join the digital team and work across all the client’s events and online products. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will support the team to plan and deliver best in class paid advertising campaigns across a range of channels, with the opportunity to test new channels as you continue to grow the business together. The campaigns will span across both B2B and B2C and include a range of objectives such as brand awareness, lead generation, sales and remarketing.
This is a very hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to own the paid advertising space and manage the campaign process from start to finish. Working closely with the marketing teams to develop internal briefs and plans, create the campaign content, set up and optimise the campaigns, run A/B tests, build performance dashboards and create end of campaign reports.
Your key focus will be paid advertising campaigns, you will also be given the opportunity to gain some great experience supporting the digital team across other key projects as they arise, such as website building and tracking, A/B testing, organic social, email marketing and more.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will;
- Assist in the production of internal campaign briefs, advising on which platforms to use, budgets, audiences, ad formats and more to achieve the strongest results
- Agree on campaign targets that are both challenging and realistic, and follow through on them with excellent performance
- Create content for a range of different ad formats including image/video editing and copywriting
- Conduct any relevant research for campaigns and set them up in the native platforms, with relevant objectives, solid structures and accurate targeting
- Build dashboards in Google Data Studio to support with campaign tracking and optimisation
- Review performance regularly and make data-driven recommendations on the best course of action to optimise campaigns
- Implement strategic A/B testing into campaigns and share learnings regularly
- Identify, research and test new digital marketing channels where appropriate
- Successfully deliver campaigns within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Regularly report on performance to the Head of Digital Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the marketing teams
- Create end of campaign reports with relevant insights to inform future campaigns
- Provide support and training to the teams on digital campaigns where necessary
- Creative with a strong analytical mind and a target driven approach
- Experience using Google Ads and Meta Business Suite coupled with detailed knowledge of marketing metrics and how to influence them
- Experience managing Paid Search, Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Google Ads, Keyword Planner and the Meta Business Suite
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with ability to utilise measurement and evaluation tools
- A solid understanding of digital marketing metrics and how to influence them
- Experience implementing best practice A/B testing into campaigns
- Fluent in English, with experience of adapting your language and approach to develop marketing copy that resonates with a range of different audiences
- Experience in image and/or video editing
- Highly organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders and challenge them where necessary
- Committed and motivated, with the ambition to learn and develop in your career
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital advertising