Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London UK
Our client, an auction platform, are looking for a digital marketing executive to help to grow their user base. Our client has been able to capture an audience of collectors and enthusiasts by marketing lots that have gone unsold at auction. They specialise in high end items, such as luxury watches, jewellery, art and motor cars. They would like a marketing leader to improve their social media, google ads, traditional advertising and work closely with the website manager to optimise the user experience.
The principal responsibility of the digital marketing executive is to create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy, media plan and budget. To this end, the responsibilities and duties of this role should be divided across these categories:
- Update Instagram regularly according to the company strategy
- Grow the Facebook page following
- Post news stories to LinkedIn
- Develop ads to run on all social media platforms
- Create adverts for google search
- Create adverts for google display network
- Work with developers to create dynamic product feed
- Maintain and develop relationships with category relevant industry leading media publications.
- Keep an events calendar up to date where the company could attend or market in some form
Direct marketing and website maintenance:
- Update CRM with auction houses to reach out to and dealers to sell to.
- Work with developers to increase newsletter subscribers
- Create newsletters for all categories
- Continually carry out SEO updates
- Find keywords for newsletters and work with copy writer to optimise news content.
The right candidate for this role should have the following skills:
- Educated to a degree level (preferably marketing, although not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Google Analytics/keyword research tools
- Have existing relationships with media owners
- Experience in successful e-commerce marketing campaigns