Our client is seeking a Digital Projects Officer with technical experience to join a growing arts programme team. This is a newly created role.
- Support and deliver the programme, assisting with partners in creating and developing projects.
- To co-ordinate, maintain and install of new digital projects.
- Ensuring that interventions are always working and problem-solving issues with technology as they arise.
- Manage a maintenance programme for equipment used in the programme, which currently includes AI/VR systems, music systems, RELAX Digital screens, Robots, projection installations and environmental monitoring systems.
- Manage remote content delivery systems as these are developed.
- Manage a backup of all relevant digital material.
- Support colleagues, contributing to a happy and productive, values-driven working environment.
- Champion the client’s mission, maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent understanding of digital media
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- An effective team worker with energy, initiative, and flexibility
- Comfortable working in a hospital/clinical environment
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing digital projects
- A demonstrable track record of successful partnerships across the public and commercial sectors
Hours: 35 per week (normally 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Some out of hours working expected with time off in lieu)
Pension: employer contribution of 8%
Holiday entitlement: 25 days leave per annum, plus statutory holidays
Probationary period: 6 months