A blue chip gallery in Paris is looking for an EA, fluent in French and English, to support the Senior Director. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to wider colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar and diary management;
- Answering and directing telephone calls;
- Managing the Senior Directors office by sifting through the email inbox and drafting responses;
- Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments on behalf of the Senior Director;
- Arranging travel, visas (where appropriate) and booking accommodation;
- Creating an itinerary for the Senior Director;
- Providing general administrative support;
- Preparing letters, invoices, statements and other documents;
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and other EAs;
- Greeting visitors and clients;
- Management and oversight of projects;
- Attending meetings with the Senior Director and writing minutes if required;
- Taking meetings and reporting back with actions;
- Involvement with interviewing, hiring and training staff;
- Support with maintaining and monitoring budgets and expenses;
- Support with arranging dinners, social events and public appearances alongside the Global Events Team;
- Producing timelines and reviews of projects;
- Researching new business ventures or projects.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Fluent English and French are essential.
- Several years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to senior level management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organise and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.