We are looking for a EA / Project Manager for an artist studio and family office based in Oxfordshire. The role would suit someone who has project management experience and is confident liaising with multiple stakeholders.
Candidates would ideally be based in the Oxfordshire but could be based in London if willing to commute to the studio 5 days per week.
- Assist in running a busy studio across multiple locations
- Researching projects
- Project management
- Manage the logistics of studio artworks and art collection
- Coordination of publication biennially
- Event planning
- Complex diary management, scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and managing all professional and personal appointments
- Manage and filter all professional and personal email inboxes, post, etc.
- Gatekeeper to the principal
- Managing relationships with the principal’s business contacts and professional stakeholders
- Managing deliveries, post and couriers as required
- Oversee vendors, and manage bills and expenses both business and personal
- Business travel booking both domestic and international – flights, hotels, cars, logistics
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance at office and studio locations
- Ad-hoc duties as required