An Arts Institution in London is seeking an EA to support the Chief Operating and Financial Officer in achieving day to day activities by providing comprehensive administrative support. This is a fixed term contract to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project delivery support and coordination (both for standalone and recurring activities, i.e. business planning)
- Extensive calendar and inbox management to maximise COFO’s time effectively;
- Drafting of correspondence;
- Strong communication skills applied across a variety of different mediums (verbal, email, documents, presentations etc.);
- Acting as a key liaison point for the Board of Trustees and Chairman’s team for all board-related meetings, reporting and governance requirements (including preparation of quarterly board meeting materials);
- Ability to regularly self-evaluate and reprioritise tasks to accommodate shifting priorities;
- Servicing internal and external meetings (minute-taking, agenda-setting, collation and distribution of papers, following up on actions);
- Forward planning and horizon scanning to ensure deadlines are met;
- Filtering information and screening/delegating requests, where appropriate;
- Maintaining discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy at all times;
- Ability to multi-task under pressure whilst upholding quality and speed of delivery;
- A good level of competency with a range of IT systems and tools;
- Organised and methodical approach for filing of all emails and documents so that they can easily be retrieved;
- Accommodating ad hoc responsibilities and tasks as required to support the needs of the COFO.