We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a contemporary art gallery in London providing dedicated support to the Artistic Director. Working across the gallery and beyond you will need excellent communications skills to build effective relationships with key stakeholders. Managing a busy diary and overseeing travel arrangements you will be confident in maintaining busy
To succeed in this role, you will have experience of:
- Providing administrative support in a fast paced organisation.
- Handling highly confidential information with ability to understand and be sensitive to organisational dynamics, culture and politics.
- Working effectively and calmly in a rapidly changing environment.
You will have:
- Substantial experience working in an administrative support role in a fast paced organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities and develop structured and efficient approaches to deliver work on time and to a high standard.
- Confident in handling highly confidential information with ability to understand and be sensitive to organisational dynamics, culture and politics.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a rapidly changing environment when situations change, workload increases or priorities shift.
- Ability to deal confidently and positively with all levels of staff and external contacts, both verbally and in writing, and build rapport, adapt style and work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A resilient, “can do” attitude with a proactive and flexible approach.
- Self motivated with the ability to produce work to a high standard, accurately and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience acting as a supervisor and supporting development.
- Enthusiasm and interest in Contemporary Art and the arts/cultural sector.
- Previous experience using databases such as Salesforce
- International language skills.