Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: New York, USA
Our client, an established gallery in New York is looking for an experienced EA to support one of its Directors.
The gallery are looking for a pro-active and highly organised EA to act as key support to the Director. The person in this role will be expected to anticipate both business and personal needs, and to work in a discrete and professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate is well presented, articulate and will be happy to work autonomously, be extremely organised, self-motivated, and excel working in a supportive role. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Act as a gateway for all correspondence and communication with the director
- Mange inbox/emails
- Personal diary management including internal and external meetings
- Manage all travel requirements
- Drafting correspondence and provide seamless support in all director’s communication
- Provide full administrative support
- General bookkeeping, reconciling expenses, credit cards and liaising with accountant as required
- Update records on the database
- Office management: managing computer systems, phone lines and internet accounts.
- Organising events
- Personal arrangements as required