Seeking an Email Production Marketing Executive for one of the largest global digital marketplaces for the buying and selling of all things at auction. The client operates global digital marketplaces in three verticals for the auction industry: art and antiques, industrial & commercial and consumer surplus and returns. With 250 employees worldwide and teams in the US, Canada, Germany and the UK, their mission is to lead the digital transformation of these markets through tech innovation and digital expertise.
As the Email Production Marketing Executive, you work alongside another Production Executive and a Senior Production Marketing Executive on the production and delivery of effective email campaigns and advertising banners. Working closely with the Marketing and Account Management teams you will support ambitious revenue growth expectations.
- Build dynamic emails using content blocks and HTML as well as working with senior members of the team to write customer communications from scratch.
- Use segmentation techniques to ensure customers are receiving relevant emails.
- Assess and test emails for quality assurance so there are no typos, grammatical errors, or wrong links.
- Create and optimise automated journeys and trigger campaigns
- Manage internal website banner advertising inventory on behalf of clients.
- Create and implement AI into email content.
- Manage the email marketing calendar across thousands of yearly sends.
- Provide reports on email campaign performance to key stakeholders.
- Meet agreed deadlines and proactively manage internal and external expectations and delivery.
- Coordinate with internal sales and account management teams to produce emails for clients that are delivered on time without error.
- Drive optimizations relating to the email marketing program, templates, and general email strategy.
- Experience with email marketing.
- Some experience with industry-leading ESPs. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML required. Proficiency in HTML a plus.
- Experience using and implementing AI
- Understanding of customer segmentation and customer journeys.
- Knowledge of A/B testing. Understanding of control groups and their use in measuring uplift a plus.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and UTM tracking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to assess and prioritise campaigns based on business requirements