Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
On behalf of a growing London Auction House, we are looking for an Events Manager to take responsibility for scheduling and delivering an exciting new events programme.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will work with the business to create an events timetable to include Valuations Days and Specialist Events both on-site and at venues nationally. There is also scope for some international events.
- Work with the business to create a programme of events
- Manage and execute the delivery of the events including budgets and operational matters
- Attend the events where required, taking care of any operational issues
- Work with the marketing team to promote events
- Evaluate and report on performance of events
- Manage the central subscription database
- This role would suit someone who has previous experience of running events in the art world
- Client facing and comfortable dealing with the Companies VIP customers
- Methodical and Creative
- The role is full-time and requires someone willing to work some weekends in lieu of time off during the week
- A background and/or interest in Fine Art/Antiques would be advantageous