This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant experienced within the Real Estate and/or Luxury sector who is professional and personable, as well as highly organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Assistant will be supporting the CEO in two international companies, based in London, though with frequent travel commitments.
The role requires a bright, resilient Executive Assistant who is fluent in French and English, and who thrives working in a 1:1 capacity with the CEO while simultaneously managing multiple projects across the two different companies. We are looking for a well presented individual with strong communication skills, a high level of discretion.
This is an excellent role for an Executive Assistant who is commercially business-minded and a problem solver, who enjoys working within an international, supportive and collaborative environment.
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management including handling of last-minute scheduling changes
- Travel arrangements both national and international
- Proactively maximising the time and efficiency of CEO
- Client hosting
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Additional administration as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English
- Considerable experience as EA/PA/Team Assistant within Real Estate and/or Luxury sector
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, adaptable and a real team player
- Proven experience working confidently within a fast-paced environment.
- Standard working week is 40 hours, ideally worked 9.00am – 6.00pm