Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: Cork Ireland
Our client, an artist studio based near Cork, Ireland, is looking for an Executive Assistant to the Creative Director. As Executive Assistant to the Creative Director, you will play a key role managing and engaging with the studio’s highly valued clients and patrons around the world. You will have ownership of the planning and follow up from various events and meetings, as well as the engagement that the Creative Director will have with international clients.
About the role:
- This very unique role presents an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to travel and attend events in such places as London, Paris, New York and experience the opening of Art and Design exhibitions first hand. You will accompany the Creative Director to engagements and meetings with private clients and important networking events as well as be directly involved in planning of important meetings with gallery curators and exhibition teams around the world.
- You will plan and coordinate these events and meetings in conjunction with the Creative Director, ensuring all the relevant details of the various stakeholders and parties are well researched in advance, take care of any special arrangements that may be needed and that the Creative Director is fully briefed on the important as well as the non-essential, so that the potential variables associated with these kinds of engagements are well managed and we can achieve positive and progressive outcomes from all our meetings and engagements.
- You will have an opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge and over time become an expert in the profile of the studio designs and the relationships and engagements with clients and other stakeholders. You will become the oracle of our client portfolios and will introduce smart systems and metrics that will help you manage the achievement of our commercial targets and branding opportunities.
- You will have an opportunity to develop relationships with the various gallery and exhibition houses and will engage and follow up on all the details discussed and explored at these engagements and develop a deep understanding and expertise in the client portfolios so that the Creative Director can concentrate on the creative and artistic elements of the assignments.
- You will take on the management of all of the necessary correspondence, documentation, and arrangements between the Creative Director and client where necessary, ensuring each encounter with the creations and designs whether here at the studio or on location around the world, will be a stimulating and memorable experience, simply put, you will be an outstanding professional and organised individual and will play a key role in the growth and expansion of the studio and its business opportunities.
Specific Skills and Experience:
- You will be a very competent and confident communicator, who has strong attention to detail, professional in your style of engagement and capable of working within a complex and fast-moving environment
- You will have proven management and administration skills, and will have gained experience of working with international executives at a senior level understanding the need for developing a respectful and diplomatic communication style and you will be skilled at stakeholder management
- You will be very tech savvy and will contribute to the development of effective management of data for our client portfolios
- You will have the ability to manage complex workloads and perform several tasks simultaneously
- You will be driven by personal accountability, high levels of integrity, ability to work under pressure and a desire to achieve outstanding results through collaboration with colleagues
- As a well-developed negotiator, you will have strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills, comfortable networking and attending business related social engagements.