Contract Type: Part-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £150 per day
Location: Mayfair London, UK
We are looking for an experienced part-time Finance Administrator for a busy design gallery. This person will be responsible for logging all business expenses, keep track of Invoices received and payments made to vendors via accounts payable and accounts receivable. Making sure all bank statements match the financial software (receipt bank), and sending all invoices received to RB for processing. Researching or asking questions on anything that may show up inaccurately, and generally passing a fine eye over all transactions to make sure they are in the system and categorised correctly.
- Manage day to day bookkeeping, processing incoming invoices and payments made, track sales Invoices, etc. reconciling gallery accounts payable and accounts receivable in coordination with Director
- Assist external accountants with quarterly VAT Return and monthly EC Sales
- Gather any remaining documents, statements and send to external accountant for quarterly VAT submission
- Balance monthly petty cash statement
- Work closely with Director and external accountants to ensure timely & accurate monthly and year end close.
- Assist in tracking project costs from start to finish; including production costs and commission costs, etc.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate with excellent numeracy skills as well as someone who pays attention to detail.
Able to provide:
References and a detailed CV outlining your experience.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Work experience as Accounting Assistant or Bookkeeper
- Methodical, analytical, organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Quickbooks experience preferable
- knowledge of VAT import export regulations preferable.