Our client, a leading Fine art shipping, installation and storage company are looking for a coordinator to join their team based in London.
The role is full time with some working from home flexibility. Previous experience working in International shipping, ideally within Fine Arts would be advantageous.
- Responsibility for the co-ordination and liaising with clients and third parties regarding shipping related work for galleries, museums and private clients.
- Coordinating with relevant colleagues in other departments to provide the best possible service to clients (transport, warehouse services, case making)
- Preparing estimates for shipping work, generate sales enquiries and convert enquiries into orders
- Competently operate the in-house database
- Assist clients and colleagues on import and export regulations and complete relevant paperwork
- Contribution towards the department revenue targets
- Assist the Department Manager with any work-related tasks when required
- Administrative excellence with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain clear and concise records, filing and effective monitoring systems
- Excellent computer literacy
- Well developed numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Ability to manage time effectively and see projects through to completion.
- Flexible and co-operative approach to work: willingness to work as a team member in a project-based environment – prepared to work to tight deadlines when and where required.
- Experience in a similar role within the shipping/specialist removals industry