Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Home Counties UK
Our client, an established auction house with offices in London and the Home Counties, is looking for a General Valuer. This thriving and growing business specialises in selling jewellery, antiques, fine art, furniture, paintings, watches, classic cars and collectables. Having adapted to the new pandemic affected world seamlessly, they are now holding all auctions online and streaming them to a huge global audience.
The General Fine Art & Antiques departments contribute significant turnover and the organisation are now looking for an experienced General Valuer to take this to the next level. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Auction Houses in the UK.
- This is a senior role for an experienced General Auctioneer & Valuer
- We are looking for an ambitious individual to join a busy, vibrant and positive team
- A specialist interest would be advantageous, paintings would be ideal
- You will currently work for an Auction House, or have done so previously
- You will need to be superb with customers
- The role suits a business-minded individual who has experience of building a client base
- The successful candidate will have the skills, contacts and clients to help grow the business
- The role will involve visiting customers, carrying out probate valuations & cataloguing
- Location suits someone living in London or surrounding Home Counties – part of the time will be based in the Home Counties