A growing and successful auction house who has been commended for the level of service they have provided to sellers and buyers is seeking a General Valuer to join the team. Their two salerooms are strategically located in the Home Counties within easy reach of London and the rest of the UK.
The General Valuer will manage their regular antiques sales, which currently run bi-monthly.
- Carrying out valuations in the saleroom and externall
- Preparing valuation reports
- Cataloguing items for sale, dealing with pre-sale enquiries
- Preparing for sales by uploading images and descriptions to on-line platforms
- Preparing for and participating in viewing days
- Post-Sale administration
- A Generalist with some valuation experience
- Rostrum experience is not required but is welcomed
- IT Literate, ability to type correspondence, valuations etc.
Monday to Friday 0900-1700 with some flexibility and odd weekends.
Competitive package negotiable based on experience.