Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West England UK
As part of a small team in a dynamic regional auction house, you will be responsible for growing and contributing to the profitable performance of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Travelling throughout the territory carrying out visits and actively soliciting property for auction
- Being part of the auctioneering team at all auctions
- Cataloguing items for sale in all areas and uploading images and descriptions to relevant on- line platforms, dealing with pre-sale enquiries
- Carrying out ‘over the counter valuations’
- The preparation of valuations for insurance and other purposes
- Preparing for and participating in viewing days
- Post-Sale administration
- A General valuer with some saleroom and valuation experience
- Rostrum experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to type correspondence, valuations etc.
- IT experience – Microsoft Office