An established Artist Studio is looking for a Graphic Designer. The postholder will execute projects related to the creation, presentation, and organisation of all visual assets across the company. This position will be responsible for following brand-specific guidelines, protocols, and codes and be completely fluent in the visual identity and language for each brand.
- Execute the creative vision of the brand and ensure consistency in all graphic design assets including advertisements, invitations, publications, flyers, posters, t-shirts, zines, presentations, and any other materials requiring digital and visual assets. Produce all visual assets and design products company-wide, including, but not limited to, artworks and exhibitions, branding and products, and Web3 collateral.
- Create digital and print proposals for upcoming projects, present them for approval and incorporate edits and updates in a timely manner.
- Communicate and negotiate with external contractors for all projects related to digital assets and provide quality control checks for the work before presenting it to the team, with final approval given by management for any purchases.
- Work with the artist, brand design teams, and studio leadership to provide renderings of all ideas and proposals using Photoshop and/or Procreate. Edit and digitally alter photos with expert precision and a keen eye for detail and strong knowledge of the artist’s works. Assist artist and team members with digital drawings in Procreate.
- Develop and present digital file organisation systems and solutions to management and implement digital file organization and knolling studio-wide. Organise and maintain standards for digital image files. Conduct routine checks of the digital file and image organisation and make updates as necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess expert level knowledge in Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-Design and continue to stay up-to-date in all digital image rendering and photo editing software.