Our client, a gallery for contemporary art, is looking for a Head of HR. The right candidate will have a great expertise in human resources management and a passion for working as part of a highly motivated team.
- Management of the Human Resources department, acting as its main point of contact for the gallery management and team leaders
- Close coordination with, and support of, the gallery management and the team leaders on all personnel and management issues
- Ongoing review and further development of the team structure
- Recruitment: writing and publishing job advertisements, overseeing the application process and supporting colleagues during the selection process, interviews and negotiations
- Planning and executing onboarding and offboarding to ensure seamless transitions
- Liaising with headhunters, law firms, authorities, etc.
- Being responsible for the monthly payroll in close cooperation with the gallery’s finance team and the external payroll office
- Drafting contracts and job references as well as issuing various personnel-related certificates
- Several years of work experience and very good knowledge in the areas of personnel and Human Resource management
- Extensive knowledge and professional experience in recruiting and personnel management and labour law, payroll accounting, etc.
- Good understanding of the specific requirements in the cultural sector
- Enthusiasm for the art sector and developments in the international art market
- Fluent in German and English,
- An excellent communicator with great organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Forward-looking and liable working ethics
- Proactive with a great sense of commitment, initiative and responsibility
- Confident user of MAC and Microsoft Office applications