We are seeking a Head of Marketing to join a forward thinking business in the coin industry. The client is an innovation leader within the coin industry — an ambitious, fast-growing and technology focused business with ambitions to revolutionise the collectibles industry.
The client is embarking on an exciting growth journey and as Head of Marketing you’ll be instrumental in shaping and bringing the marketing strategy to life. Their industry is both traditional (old-gen) and digital (new-gen), so the role is multi-faceted, involving building a team around you to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and retention. Working closely with the sales and broader teams, the role demands high energy, team building experience and a determination to put the client at the front of mind of our target audience. You’ll have tactical responsibility in planning, developing, and executing all marketing, PR, and communication activity across a range of online and offline channels, including
- Online auctions
- Direct to consumer E-commerce retail
- Trade shows
- Investment sales
- Authentication and grading
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Articulate and deliver a data-driven Marketing Strategy, in line with our long-term strategic plan, to deliver sustainable profitable growth.
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan that will emphasise our brand and build affinity with the vision.
- Lead the business in driving innovative new ways to market to our existing and potential customer base via intelligence-driven customer and industry insight. The role will shape and deliver the business’s vision and strategic marketing plans as we expand in existing markets and enter new geographies.
- Relying on external and internal resource development to deliver the marketing plan, hiring team members and liaising with contractors as necessary and in line with set budget.
- Provide effective leadership and development to the Marketing organisation, embracing internal and external communications, advertising, brand management, public relations, external affairs, management and delivery.
- Partner with the Sales teams to support the achievement of sustainable profitable growth.
- Work with key stakeholders to represent marketing across the organization ensuring the marketing strategy influences decision making and vice versa.
- Manage 3rd party agencies to deliver the various components of the company’s marketing activities.
- Recruit, develop and retain talented and motivated employees, promote clear and direct performance management and ensure appropriate succession for all key roles. Improve employee engagement, communicate direction and goals, provide regular performance feedback and coach team Manage the team to meet and exceed expectations.
- Meet requirements for ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in other marketing and advertising projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Ensure effective implementation of new processes.
- Attention to detail and drive for perfection.
- Track record in the fields of luxury e-commerce or retail, investment, or high value auctions.
- Experience working with a HNW client base.
- Proven work experience in management roles.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively.
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.