An art tech company is looking for a Head of Sales to join their growing team. The company, which commissions leading contemporary artists to create original artworks and creates limited editions in close collaboration with the artists, made with the highest quality and precision, rendering not only the colours but also texture and reliefs of an original painting. Each edition is produced in a limited run, personally hand-signed and numbered by the artist and is delivered with its own certificate of authenticity. Using a dynamic retail model of online drops, partnerships and more.
This role will suit an experienced salesperson who has deep ties with the prints and editions market.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for both new business sign up as well as Account Management and will collaborate closely with the CEO, the COS and the Artistic Director to maximize sales results and expand into new markets (US and Asia). The role requires an ownership mindset and the profile must be able to also work autonomously. This position can be fully remote.
- Manage the full sales life cycle, from prospecting, opening, advancing the sale through to closing
- Manage CRM, forecast pipeline and develop account strategy
- Grow and develop relationships with Clients, Galleries and B2B prints/editions distributors
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals addressing all aspects required to meet business objectives
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Considerable experience in Sales
- Strong knowledge of the prints and editions market
- Deep connections with players of the prints/editions market
- Flexibility to adapt to a quickly growing business
- Proficiency in CRM tools (HubSpot, Pipedrive or Zoho), in Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-cultural environment
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- High level of influence and persuasion
- Client-First and result-driven mindset
Home Counties UK