Our client, an established auction house with offices in London and the Home Counties, is looking for a Jewellery Auctioneer and Valuer. This thriving and growing business specialises in selling jewellery, antiques, fine art, furniture, paintings, watches, classic cars and collectables. Having adapted to the new pandemic affected world seamlessly, they are now holding all auctions online and streaming them to a huge global audience.
The Jewellery Department forms a key part of the operation, and we are looking for an experienced Auctioneer, Gemmologist & Valuer with Auction House experience – who can help take the Jewellery business on to the next level.
- An incredibly exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Auction Houses in the UK
- This is a senior role for an experienced Auctioneer, Gemmologist & Valuer
- Most likely, they will already be working with another Auction House, or have done previously
- A chance to come into the business and have real influence within the Jewellery Department
- We are looking for an ambitious individual to join a busy, vibrant and positive team
- You will need to be superb with customers
- The role suits a business-minded individual who has experience of building a client base
- The successful candidate will have the skills, contacts and clients to help grow the Jewellery Department and will be responsible for their own departmental P & L
- Will involve visits to customers, carrying out valuations and cataloguing
- Location suits someone living in London or surrounding Home Counties