This is a great opportunity to work as a Junior Sales Consultant in the Luxury Interior Design sector at a high-end furniture atelier that is about to open its doors in the heart of central London.
• Help the senior sales consultant in day-to-day activities of managing the showroom.
• Undertake PA work for the owners of the company including diary management, arranging meetings and conference calls, amongst others.
• Deal with and administer the sales process as well as the installation and delivery of items.
• Take on any administrative and managerial duties that are required in the showroom.
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for furniture and design
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• An outgoing, positive, proactive and flexible approach to the work environment
• A willingness to grow with the company and possess a passion for its products
• Knowledge of more than one language—especially French, Russian or Mandarin—is preferable but not essential
This post is ideal for someone who wants to learn and develop a career within the high-end design and furniture industry.