Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: DOE (roughly within the £30-40K bracket)
Location: London UK
Our client, a contemporary art advisory firm revolving around an online platform that offers top quality, highly vetted, and customised art recommendations to both newcomers and established collectors (including corporate), is looking for a Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing to join the team. The position is a new one for the company.
- Proven experience and track record of digital marketing, conversion rate optimisation, user journey and site optimisation
- Ability to work with an external digital marketing team
- Familiar with A/B tests, proactive in suggesting site changes and adjustments; source and optimise images and monitor traffic to the site and increase engagement and conversion
- Have previous experience in successfully selling art/luxury items online
- Experience in organising marketing events is also desirable as a lot of events are organised at the Company’s HQ and internationally
- This role will suit someone happy to work in a non-hierarchical company, where individual input is valued and good deal of important decision making is done from the start
- Previous experience of team management, as this position requires monitoring the office/staff during the Partners’ absence
For more info, please get in touch.